Saturday, January 23, 2016

Learning Challenges

I am actually really surprised I have never seen, The Time You Have (In JellyBeans). It really puts into perspective of what you want to do with your life. You only have one life to live, and I do not want to waste it. We are never guaranteed a certain amount of JellyBeans, so we should be living life to the fullest. Sometimes I feel as if I am wasting my days in school. I am ALWAYS studying it seems like, and I never have enough time in the day for everything I need to do. But, I know that it is an investment into my future, even if it is not necessarily guaranteed. I want to be educated and help others. Although I am still in school, I can still make time for meaningful relationships. I can still help others in need and reach out to the ones I love the most. That is something I am going to really strive to work harder on.


Just do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment