Saturday, February 20, 2016

Growth Mindset: Stop Being Negative

I really want to work on becoming a more positive person. I read 6 Bad Mental Habits That Sabotage Your Success. I am working on training for my 9th marathon and with school it is getting to be a demanding task. I want to get better and get faster and stronger. I tend to be so hard on myself and always putting myself down. Sometimes I even question myself and start to panic which I know I should not because I am capable.








6 Bad Mental Habits that Sabotage Your Success.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan,
    i really like your picture here. "If you can dream it, you can do it", this should be the theme of life. This will definitely help succeed and move on in life. We all should start thinking positive so that we create a better world for us all. i wish you all the best and hope you do your best. Good luck for your marathon.

    ReplyDelete