Friday, February 19, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

I have had fun reading all my comments that I have received! I think writing our introductions about ourselves was extremely beneficial. Obviously this is an online class, so getting to meet other students does not exactly happen in most online classes. It is also nice to get to learn the things that people are proud of and want you to know about them. We have a lot of interesting people in our class! It is fun to see what they like about your stories and what they did not like about them, and then compare them to their interests and what type of a person they are based off their introduction. I tend to get my feelings hurt very easily and do not take constructive criticism well, so I normally cringe at the though of someone sharing their opinion about my stories especially since I am not at all confident with writing. However, it has not been so bad so far. I have taken some advice, and generally the advice is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment