Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Learning Challenge: Never Compare

Something that has really struck me these past couple weeks that I really want to share is that I have learned that comparing yourself to others is miserable and frankly never healthy. We all do it but of course we end up short with whatever we compare because we can never be the same person that we are comparing ourselves to. I really just need to constantly remind myself that I am my own person, and I take my own path through life. There is always going to be someone that is better at something than me, and that is ok. I cannot be great at everything. I need to learn to try and be the best person I can be and not compare myself to others. So, that is my challenge to myself. I encourage others to the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment