Monday, April 25, 2016

Portfolio Guide

Hector the Little Pig
The terrible tragedy of one mistake by poor Hector the pig.


Dave and Nina
How did Dave and Nina really meet from Sita Sings the Blues?


The Diary of an Incredibly Unlucky Wife
Hector gets Draupadi into a predicament. Is the cute little Hector unlucky after all?


The Ultimate Gamble
It's all fun and games until you lose everything.


Little Hector and the Monkeys
The wise Hector warns the monkeys of future danger. (Part 1 of 2)


Little Hector and the Monkeys 2
The final adventure of Hector the pig! (Part 2 of 2)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan!

    I really enjoyed looking through your portfolio. One thing I like about portfolios is that each story can be about something different. I like your introduction post because it gave me a good feel for what each of your stories was about but one thing that I might suggest is to add pictures below each of the description. This picture could be the one you put in your story or a different one but I think that pictures would help catch the eye of people who visit your blog.

    I like that you made one of your stories based of Dave and Nina from Sita Sings the Blues. I also watched that film and found it very interesting so I was drawn to this story. I love that you added a super dramatic ending to this story. The author's note at the beginning of the story is cool because I have a good idea of what is going to happen before I begin to read. I wonder if Nina Paley made this film based off her own life because the main character's name is Nina too.

    I look forward to reading more of your portfolio and blog.

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete